Honestly this couldn’t be any easier & I love easy! I love one plan meals and minimal clean up and thats exactly why I love a chickpea bowl over rice or quinoa with vegetables. This one specifically I love because I add in mushrooms and make a delicious spicy brown mustard dressing that we are obsessed with right now. Wanna give it a go? Let’s get into the deets!
What you need to make the goods:
- Chickpeas, I use one regular size can
- Broccoli, I use two crowns
- Mushrooms, I use about 2 cups worth
- White Rice
Place the vegetables on a sheet pan. Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder. Roast in the oven at 385 for 20 minutes – I like my vegetables crispy.
While thats cooking I cook the white rice on the stove with a pinch of salt.
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- Splash balsamic
- 2 table spoons of agave or maple syrup
- Crushed ginger – I love the flavor of ginger but you dont have to use this
Once everything is done plate and sauce it up! So good!